Portugal and Ghana face off this November 24 at the Stadium 974 in the Group H of the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup.
On what TV channel can I watch the 2022 Qatar World Cup match between Portugal and Ghana from the United States?
The FIFA World Cup match between Portugal and Ghana will be played on November 24 at the Stadium 974 at 10:00 am (CDT) and will be broadcast live on TV on FOX.
If you prefer, you can also watch the match on a number of legal streaming platforms such as Fubo, Vidgo, Sling TV, Peacock TV and YouTube TV.
What time does the 2022 World Cup match between Portugal and Ghana start?
As always, the start time of the game will depend on where you are located. To simplify things for you, below are the most common kick-off times:
- Qatar Time:19:00
- Central Standard Time (CDT): 10:00 am
- East Coast Time (ET): 11:00 am
- Pacific Time (PT): 8:00 am
- UK Time (GMT): 16:00
Want to follow along live but can’t watch it? Don’t worry, the match can also be followed live with commentary in English on MARCA in English, from two hours before the match, follow the preview and the latest updates from the game.
In addition, at the end of the match you will be able to read the full report and the post-match comments from the best players.
What is Portugal’s squad for the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
For the Qatar 2022 World Cup, Portugal, and coach Fernando Santos, called up the following players:
- Goalkeepers: Rui Patrcio, Jos S, Diogo Costa
- Defenders: Diogo Dalot, Joao Cancelo, Danilo Pereira, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Antonio Silva, Nuno Mendes, Raphael Guerreiro
- Midfieldiers: Joao Palhinha, Ruben Neves, Bernardo Silva, Bruno Fernandes, Joao Mario, Matheus Nunes, Vitinha, William Carvalho, Otavio
- Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Joao Felix, Rafael Leao, Ricardo Horta, Goncalo Ramos, Andre Silva
What is Ghana’s squad for the 2022 Qatar World Cup?
For the 2022 Qatar World Cup, Ghana, and coach Otto Addo called up the following players:
- Goalkeepers: Lawrence Ati-Zigi, Abdul Manaf Nurudeen, Ibrahim Danlad
- Defenders: Baba Rahman, Daniel Amartey, Alexander Djiku, Joseph Aidoo, Gideon Mensah, Denis Odoi, Alidu Seidu, Mohammed Salisu, Tariq Lamptey
- Midfieldiers: Andr Ayew, Thomas Partey, Mohammed Kudus, Daniel-Kofi Kyereh, Elisha Owusu, Daniel Afriyie, Salis Abdul Samed
- Forwards: Jordan Ayew; Kamaldeen Sulemana, Adbul Fatawu Issahaku, Osman Bukari, Iaki Williams; Antoine Semenyo, Kamal Sowah